Sound Plank 2400mm x 600mm x 19mm
Acoustic Sound Plank 19mm
Sound Plank is used in conjunction with either our GenieClip system or with our TecSound SY70 on walls or ceilings, to produce effective soundproofing. This high-mass plasterboard helps to dampen and absorb sound energy. Due to the particular paper finish, plaster does not tend be applied directly to the face of Sound Plank 19mm. We recommend it to be used as the first layer of a double-board system, most commonly our GenieClip solution.
- Regularly used with our GenieClip System
- 19mm x 2400mm x 600mm (1.44m2)
- 21.6kg per board (15kg / m2)
- Install onto Furring Channels using Self Tapping screws for GenieClip System
- Minimum order of 30 sheets, please allow 2-3 day delivery time
*Please note that our products have a great deal of mass, and will add weight to your structure. You may need to check with a structural engineer to ensure compatibility.