Note™ | Acoustic Panels
Shipped by iKoustic from the UK
£0.00 inc. VAT
Out of stock
This product is not available to buy online please call 01937 588226 to order.
- Performance: ‘A – C’ Class absorption rating. (Depending on installation method)
- Dimensions: varies depending on the size.
- Weight: varies depending on the size.
- For: homes, workplaces, sports halls and music auditoriums.
- Installation: wire suspension and direct fit adhesives sold separately.
- Where: for walls and ceilings both suspended and direct fitted for treating reverberation.
Nude Note™ | Acoustic Panels
Note™ is our lightweight and semi-rigid sound absorption panel that is the raw material to create our expansive Note™ range. Its characteristics allow it to be used to create a wide range of acoustic solutions, where design and aesthetics are vital. It is available in a wide range of colours and has solid colour throughout, Note™ also contains a minimum of 65% recycled Polyester materials.
- Perfect for creating a wide variety of designs for reducing reverberation
- Lightweight and highly durable
- Can create stable structures
- Noise Reduction Coefficient of 0.45 (an average of 45% across all frequencies*) and 0.80 with a 50mm air gap (80%*)
- Made from 100% polyester fibres stemming from a minimum of 65% recycled consumer waste
- Safer than fibreglass counterparts
- Durable structure providing long-lasting stability
- Available in a wide range of colours
If you assigned the task to revivify a visually bleak environment that requires its internal acoustics to be drastically improved, but you find there is a lack of inspiration – then take a look at all the possibilities in our selected case studies. Long gone are the days of having to place a white panel on the white wall with it hidden in the corner, the improved visual stimulus in a given space helps to harmonise or stand out against any colour scheme. Below are tasters of what is possible – there could be something you like but would like to alter slightly, or perhaps there is something you dislike or even the perfect design, but all you want is a different colour – whatever it is, we can help you narrow your options and discuss them with you!
Have your own idea?
Wanting to combine our Note™ designs with our other excellent options available in Note™, or want to create something new entirely from your own ideas? We want to hear them and put them in to practice! Our in-house design team can help you every step of the way by bringing them to the physical world as we look at how each idea is best structured and how it will fit together,
Then we create visualisations of each space (both existing spaces or new spaces alongside the architect’s rendering) to see how they will look in placement. We then send this off to our cutting team who have state-of-the-art precision cutting tools – and then finally we send these flat packed to your installation team.
Is it suitable for my space?
Note™ is suitable for a vast range of environments – and it’s wrapped options which help to hide exposure to ‘picked’ material for young children making it a brilliant choice for education environments that only have walls as available space. Other than this Note™ can be installed anywhere from large swimming pool surroundings, nightclubs that offer huge, cavernous spaces and in workplace environments.
- Offices and Workplace Environments
Each Note™ is precision cut to provide a stunning level of consistency, and for ease of fitting, it is flat packed as is with instructions for fitting.
If you are looking to specify this product for a build, please refer to our downloads tab for technical product or systems information.
Should you require further technical assistance in specifying our products, please contact us and ask for our Technical Rep, Gabriel Whittle.
iKoustic also supply a selection of BIM objects via our NBS profile, which can be found here.
Our products contain a high level of mass. If there are any structural concerns you will want to consult a Structural Engineer to discuss your requirements.
*Our Typical Performance Results and Noise Reduction Guidance are provided to indicate the results that have been achieved in previous tests but are not guaranteed to a specific site as multiple factors can affect this, you can view their variants on our ‘Featured Systems’ tab.