Gym Floor Soundproofing
MuteMat® Gym 15-B0
Take a look at the system’s features and benefits.
We stand for quality, and we are proud of it.
Our slimmest standalone gym soundproofing platform that serves to protect against impact and vibration from cardiovascular, personal trainer and areas with sensitive noise issues on floors.
MuteMat® Gym 15-B0 is our slimmest standalone acoustic flooring tile, it is a practical, robust and acoustically high performing solution for improving the soundproofing performance of concrete floors in Gymnasiums and Fitness centres. These can be used to reduce impact and vibration from footfall traffic and areas with minimal noise issues.
It is suitable for all gyms of both professional and commercial, and for use in personal home gym areas with the use of rowing machines, spin-cycles and cardio. MuteMat® Gym 15-B0 system is a simple installation with its modular style fitting, each 1m x 1m tile can be bonded to the concrete floor. No floor finishing is required and each tile has slip-resistant qualities.
- Suitable for reducing impact and vibration from footfall traffic and areas with minimal noise issues.
- System thickness from the existing floor 15mm
- ΔLw 23dB reduction (details are available on the ‘System Performance’ tab above).
- 3.5 Recycled tyres per m2.
- For achieving set out soundproofing targets in any acoustic assessments or local guidelines – recommended to carry out a noise impact assessment with the introduction or proposal of a new gym.
- Simple installation and no need for a final floor finish.
- Use for walkways and cardio vascular areas to reduce minimal levels of impact and vibration.
A soundproofing system isn’t rocket science but sometimes figuring out which one is right for you can be challenging. Check out our FAQs, get in touch via our live chat, or give us a call to speak to a human.
If you are looking to specify this product for a build, please refer to our downloads tab for technical product or systems information.
Should you require further technical assistance in specifying our products, please contact us and ask for our Technical Rep, Gabriel Whittle.
iKoustic also supply a selection of BIM objects via our NBS profile, which can be found here.
Our products contain a high level of mass. If there are any structural concerns you will want to consult a Structural Engineer to discuss your requirements.
*Our Typical Performance Results and Noise Reduction Guidance are provided to indicate the results that have been achieved in previous tests but are not guaranteed to a specific site as multiple factors can affect this, you can view their variants on our ‘Featured Systems’ tab.