MuteBoard® 3 – Soundproof Panels
Shipped by iKoustic from the UK
£59.94 inc. VAT
MuteBoard foam colours may vary
- Direct to wall soundproofing panel.
- Can be used on brick walls or stud frames.
- Reduces airborne sounds (e.g. music, tv & talking).
- Great for internal stud walls or as part of a system.
- Compliant with both Part E Building Regulations (England, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland).
- Dimensions: 1200mm x 1200 mm x 25mm (1.44m2)
- Quantity: 1 panel
- Weight: 31kg per Board.
- Noise reduction: up to 45dB on a single-course brick wall*. Whats this?
MuteBoard® 3 Soundproof Panels
Soundproof panels are a rapid and slimline solution to noisy neighbours. MuteBoard 3 comprises a high-density Soundproof plasterboard layer backed by a layer of mass-loaded vinyl and a layer of closed cell foam. Closed cell foam works to ‘de-couple’ the soundproof panel from the existing wall, preventing the transfer of vibrations. The mass-loaded vinyl adds a sound-dampening quality.
MuteBoard 3 can be installed on Masonry, Stud or metal frame walls and offers excellent noise reduction for its slim design of just 25mm.
MuteBoard Coverage Calculator
Find out more information about MuteBoard 3 by downloading the guides below.
If you are looking to specify this product for a build, please refer to our downloads tab for technical product or systems information.
Should you require further technical assistance in specifying our products, please contact us and ask for our Technical Rep, Gabriel Whittle.
iKoustic also supply a selection of BIM objects via our NBS profile, which can be found here.
Our products contain a high level of mass. If there are any structural concerns you will want to consult a Structural Engineer to discuss your requirements.
*Our Typical Performance Results and Noise Reduction Guidance are provided to indicate the results that have been achieved in previous tests but are not guaranteed to a specific site as multiple factors can affect this, you can view their variants on our ‘Featured Systems’ tab.